Saturday 13 February 2016

If only the sight could kill...



  I don't like to be called beautiful. I don't want to be called beautiful. I don't want to know if some people think of me as beautiful. I believe no one. I can't accept them to tell me how I am. I am beautiful when I feel it not when someone tell me so. I never want to be called that way. I hate it. It all sounds like lies to me. Lies... that's all they are. I can't believe it. 

 I don't like to be called beautiful. I don't want to be called beautiful. I want to feel craved. That is the feeling I desire the most. That is the feeling I lack of. I want to feel wanted with every cell of someone's body. I want to feel like someone would rip the heart out of their chest and hand it over to me. And since I'm sure nobody would do that... I believe nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment