Sunday 27 October 2013

I feel so high.


        "I opened my mouth wanting to say something, but there was no word in my mind that could express what I was feeling. I was waiting that moment for a few years and when it finally came I didn't know what to do. It wasn't how I imagined it, at all. I wasn't there on my purpose. I was losing myself through memories and the shadows of things that could have been. I was searching for a way that could bring me back, to erase the mistakes I made, to knock at that door and say what I really feel, to let my dress fall down my body and to drown in a sea of kisses, to forget where I end and where he begins.
I didn't know when he had the time to build walls against me. It felt like after every "i love you" I said to him, he took a piece of my heart and built up an army. And now he's here to take the last one and kill me forever.
It was so short and it seems to me like I've never had him. Not at least for a second. I was blind and looking at the sky now it feels like I didn't do it for an eternity.
And when he turned his back in that sea of people, I felt so alone. For ones love raises in Paris, other ones awake it there, we buried it there.
          I closed my mouth and keeping my unspoken question for me, forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment